Tuesday, April 26

Tuesday Quote

I love this movie.

Bob Parr: Weren't you in the news? Some show in, Prayge... Prague?
Edna 'E' Mode: Milan, darling. Milan. Supermodels. Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for *gods*!

Also:

Edna 'E' Mode: What are you Tawking About? You are Elastigirl! My God, pull yourself together!You will show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who *you* are!

... And call me when you get back, dahling. I enjoy our visits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that movie! I even Own it!! Can't get enough of it~ Ains it would have been a must for movie night if you were here! =( missing you! Tones

With octaves of a mystic depth and height