Wednesday, March 30

It's Tuesd- I mean, Wednesday

It's Wednesday. I've completely forgotten the days of the week, because of our lovely 4 day weekend. So, it feels like a Tuesday, and thereby requires me to find a quote. So, today I'll think of a quote and post it. Can't have a week without a quote and a picture. Although the picture was very close to not happening last week! God provides all things. :D Even when you roll out of bed, walk up the stairs, say Hi to Divine Miss M, sit there for a while feeling just a tad bit guilty that she's blogging, and you're just sitting, go back to your room, get your phone, take a picture you're sure will pret-ty.much.suck and then post it. I'm a cheap blogger. None the less, God provides all things! :)

A few things I've noticed as I read my blogs
~Everyone, myself included, seems to not really know what to blog about. Except for Dooce, who makes the mundane seem interesting and funny.
~3 out of 10 blogs I read have writers on hiatus. This KILLS me.

Ok, so it was two. two things I noticed.

And finally, today was the last day I got to do this. I'm hoping that my 10 weeks of Wednesday coffees (ok, so it feels like a Tuesday, but I still got my Wednesday coffee? I guess that shows you seperation from my coffee knows no excuses based on screwed-up-week feelings) won't cause a withdrawal requiring the extra cash each week. I think I'm enough of a Presbyterian skin-flint to not walk down that road of coffee destruction, but I will still very much miss my Wednesday Coffees.

If the temptation is just too much to bear, I'll simply remind myself that the more I drink coffee, the longer it will be before I can buy a house. Perspective, baby.

Perspective.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height