Monday, June 6

Over It

Well, I finally got the Cathartic Break Up CD made. I had about 4 songs too many to cram onto one cd, so I made Volumes 1 and 2 and titled it "Over It."
I'm really liking Volume two a lot, but I liked all of those songs before the breakup, so they don't have as strong of a connotation to The Artist as they could.

Vol. 1
Only hurts when I'm breathing - Shania Twain
Probably wouldn't be this way - LeAnn Rimes
Tonight I wanna cry - Keith Urban
Songs about Rain - Gary Allen
Everytime - Britney
Train in Vain - Annie Lennox
One - u2
The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow
Somebody's Cryin' - Chris Isaak
All I want is you - U2
Do what you have to do - Sarah McLachlin
Dreamscape - Shelby Lynne

Vol. 2
See if I care - Gary Allen
You'll think of me - Keith Urban
Piece of my Heart - Janis Joplin
Anything but down - Sheryl Crow
Stupid - Sarah McLachlin
Behind these Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
Stronger - Britney Spears
Where is the Love - Black Eyes Peas
How am I doin' - Dierks Bentley


Kinda reminds me of Whitney Houston's "Best of" 2-cd pack. The first was titled "Throw Down" and the second was 'Cool Down." I still have Cool Down, but I'm sure Throw Down is scratched to oblivion somwhere. I'm not the best caretaker of CDs, sometimes.

Ok, I'm revising - I really like Volume One, too! It's just a lot more laid back.

Oh, and P.S. - say what you will about Walmart, they're online customer service reps are INCREDIBLY helpful when you have problems downloading and sharing songs.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height