Friday, February 18

The Long Day is Over

"So If you'll only call me Anne-with-an-'e', I'll try to reconcile myself to not being called Cordelia."

ugghh....
Today was the busiest boring day I've had. Which is typical when I attend one of the events that it seems I'm continually planning. When overseeing an event, I usually start the day around 5:30, which I understand for many people is normal. I however, am usually sleeping for another hour on any given morning. Today it was up at 5:30, work, work, punctuated with a bit of panic, work, work read, read, read, read, lather, rinse, repeat.

Done at 6. And I'm usually pretty good at answering questions, finding fixes and managing problems quietly but after 11 straight hours, my brain is fried.

So mom decided it was a night to revel in the kindness and sweetness of Matthew Cuthbert while giggling at the antics of one Miss Anne Shirley.

The Bro loves this movie! {heavy dose of sarcasm}

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height