Sunday, February 13

blah-da-da-da-daahhh-da, Memmm-ries

The Way We Were is THE LONGEST MOVIE EVER.

My poor brother and LSG's Boyfriend. Sheesh, they are patient. Although the LSGB got up after it ended, so does that mean he didn't want to leave before it ended?

I'll tell ya though, Bah-Bwa Streisand is so annoying in it - I can't believe Robert Redford's character stuck with her for the time he did. I mean, granted, I get pretty passionate about things (Caps? I don't use Caps), but real-LEY. I don't think it was that much of a stretch for her to play the outspoken Jewish Communist. But now I can say I saw that movie. I guess This one or This one is next. The Madre says that they're both infinitely better than "The Way We Were."

However - Great Song (when Bah-Bwa's not singing).

And on a completely separate note:
I think I'll start calling LSG's boy "Ghetto phone." he's the only one I know that's used duct tape to fix his cell.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height