Sunday, February 5

Commercials II

:( I missed the 0ne bud light commercial because I was blog surfing. The guys laughed all the way through it. Had to do with animals? I'll do a search. (9 Mil)

And Cadillac - nice commercial! Very compelling. I think we want 5 of 'em. ;)

Dove. Far to easy to be snarky about the self-love campaign. But then again, I've never looked to self to try make myself feel better.

_____

Michalob - THAT was good Superbowl watching! "And now you are closed!" Good, sarcastic look at "light beer commercials."

____

Go Daddy is stupid. I'm not linking because come on. Could you have SOME ingenuity? here - I'll link to this.

Quoth GPB: "That'll Flop." re: Poseidon

____

Ok, I missed a bunch - we ate the obligatory Super Bowl Chicken Wings. I tried to be good and got the "naked wings" from Buffalo Wild wings, but I think I would have been more satisfied with the normal boneless wings.

Alright:

Monster.com: "I think I told you I work with a bunch of monkeys" "Yeah, I work with a bunch of Jackasses." I chuckled - especially with the Donkey in the suit pants!

And worriesome (at the beginning) but good at the end: the H3 "It's a little monster." Good punchline.

_____

Sprint "Song for everything." just....wierd.

And we've been Emereld Nuts commercial fans for a while. "Druid" networking. That's good.

____

YEA! Pirates II! Johnny Depp love felt all around the world.

And Mastercard's "McGyver" homage? Priceless! "The little things that get you through the day - one of the better Mastercard commercials they've done.

____

And I'm signing off for the night. Most of the commercials are now local or ...not funny. I leave you with my favorite commercials on TV.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height