Monday, October 10

Tagged by a Kindred

"List five songs that you are currently enjoying. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs."

I'm going to copy Andrea and just list the last 5 songs I've been groovin' to in my car - a mix cd I made in college that still gets a surprising amount of play. It's rarely out of my disc-changer.

All the Small Things - Blink 182
Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf
Local God - Everclear
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I also listened to Loreena McKinnett at work today, and the other CDs in my changer (that I can think of off the top of my head) are a 'Girl Power' Mix CD by DMM, Captive Thought's Better than Life, The Prince of Egypt Soundtrack, Roxette's Don't Bore us Get to the Chorus and the Jackson 5's Greatest Hits. Hopefully that makes me a well rounded girl.

Edited to Add:
Whoops, sorry Guys (all you Blogliners out there). Forgot to Tag Anne, MOB, LSG, Drew and iTones in the comments, as is our norm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last 5 songs I listened to...

1. SportsCenter Theme
2. Fox Baseball Theme
3. Monday night Football theme
4. I hate country but Tim McGraw "I like it, I love it". They play it at halftime of every MNF game with new lyrics relating to that weeks action.
5. "Gold Digger" Kanye West. (My new ring tone on my phone!)

With octaves of a mystic depth and height