Saturday, October 15

Midnight Plane to (meet) Georgia

(Ok, the destination is Minneapolis, but someone from GA is IN Minneapolis!)

SURPRISE LITTLE SHOE GIRL, I bought a ticket two days ago for Minneapolis, because work is helping to send me there! I'm Here! You and Madre have had this planned for a month, but HAHA, the sister that plans EVERYTHING jumped on a red-eye flight to see you and Mom and do some work for the 06 Conference!

The silence darn near killed me, because the thing I SOOO wanted to blog, I couldn't. There are things that you just can't put on your personal blog when your sister reads it daily.

This is still so unbelievable.

Added this morning (That was written a day or two ago):
Well, the look on her face was ab.so.lutely worth it. LSG is one of the more difficult people to surprise, but anything is possible when you do something last minute, walk in at quarter after 5 (in the morning) and watch her eyes blink open, look over at the other bed (searching for Mom) and then blink back, all as her mouth drops open in a perfect 'O' and out comes, "Ainsley! What? Wha..??" Ohhh, it was so worth it. I'll never forget the look on her face, or her "We were just talking about how weird it was that you weren't here!"

Off to have a GREAT weekend in my home away from home. (And to my MN friends, Hey guys! I don't know if I'll be able to see you on this whirlwind trip, but give me a call!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are tricksy, tricksy people! I was definately surprised...BUT I would be surprised if you walked into my room at home at 5 in the morning. Anything at 5 in the morning is a surprise!We are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Good surprise FAMILY! Although you guys do have to repent for lying to me ;) !!! I love you Ains!!!!!!!

With octaves of a mystic depth and height