Wednesday, August 3

Checking in.

Well, I've made it to the second part of my trip. Last weekend I was in St. Louis - finished that event up.

This week I'm hanging out with friends, and marveling at how few of them have either a) internet or b) a phone cord. I'm seeing the depth of my addiction - Quoth Ains to iTones (one of the few with internet): "Uh, can I get my internet fix?"

I've got a few work things to get done, and -ha ha! - neither a or b is available to me. I may end up getting my work done the old fashioned way - document to floppy, floppy to different computer, one hopefully with internet. Strangely the port in my computer (very, very old laptop) allowed me internet in STL now doesn't in minneapolis. Not sure what that's all about.

Well, I'm off. iTones and I are heading out for either a walk or shopping. I'm betting it's the latter.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height