Wednesday, May 11

Yes, that's right. I beat Divine Miss M

This site is certified 74% GOOD by the Gematriculator


It's likely only because she's pouring her holy thoughts into her papers.

Ok, edited to add: I just checked "dooce.com". Here's part of Heather's "who I am" page:

This website chronicles my life from a time when I was single and making a lot of money as a web designer in Los Angeles, to when I was dating my husband, to when I lost my job and lived life as an unemployed drunk, to when I married my husband and moved to Utah, to when I became pregnant, to when I threw up during the pregnancy, to when I became unbearably swollen during the pregnancy, to the birth, to the aftermath, to the postpartum depression I currently suffer. I talk a lot about poop, boobs, my dog, and my daughter. I love pop tarts, nacho cheese doritos, Britney Spears’ chest, and Britpop. I am always constipated.

Dooce.com's Gematriculator rating?

75%! 75% Good!

This thing's broken.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height