Wednesday, May 4

Georgia, always on his mind

Hello to the one-formerly-known-as-Ghetto-phone-boy, who is now enjoying 70 degree weather in GEOR-gia (yeah, it's going to be in the 70's here, too), but likely is enjoying the company of one (1) Little Shoe Girl more than that weather!

Have a great time packing, guys. Mweh heh heh. And lugging it home!

And GPB, how about THAT STINKING DRIVE UP THE HILL?! Just wait until LSG makes you do it TWICE A DAY. You'll be happy that Zimmerman Trail is only a few hundred feet. It's just enought to make one from the Western states admit it's a mountain just because they're sick of the drive! (It's not, by the way, you Georgians. It's a hill).

I asked the head of the P House (at the at the bottom of the mtn) if he noticed a tangible increase in excitment in the air. He laughed and said no. I told him I didn't believe him.

(Shall we take bets to see if they check this before heading home on Friday? I'll put a buck up that they don't!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you give that buck to me sista! I'll see y'all(haha) tomorrow!

With octaves of a mystic depth and height