Monday, November 14

TulipGirl always has the best Memes

Seven 7s

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Go to Austria
2. Learn to make my grandma's stewed chicken recipe
3. Have as good a relationship (or better) with LSG as Madre and her sister’s friendship.
4. Immediately trust God fully in a moment of confusion or fear
5. Learn web design
6. Own a German Shephard
7. Be the coolest aunt ever


Seven things I cannot do:
1. Give up pasta or bread
2. Ignore my mother’s advice
3. Hide what I’m thinking
4. Sit quietly at a basketball game
5. Like raw onions
6. Coffee without cream
7. Stay angry

Because I can't fill in "Seven things that attract me to Hubby"
Seven things that attract me to a guy (not necessarily in this order):
1. Intelligence
2. Wisdom/Loving God
3. Good humor and wit
4. Looking me in the eye (Confidence)
5. Chuckling at my passionate rants (not taking me too seriously)
6. Creativity (Artist, musician, etc).
7. Kind


Seven things I say most often:
1. Love ya
2. Pookie-Boo!/Hey Buddy!/Hi Sweetie! (or joyfully exclaiming another nickname of one of my siblings or friends)
3. For all intents and purposes.
4. Dear. Goodness.
5. Holy Crap!
6. If my head weren’t (wasn’t?) screwed on…
7. Anyway.


Seven books I love:
1. Valley of Vision
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
3. A Time to Kill/The Testament (Grisham)
4. The Peacemaker
5. Gone with the Wind
6. Psalms
7. Back in my younger years, Jeanette Oke and Little House on the Prairie books

Seven movies you watch over and over again:
1. Swing Time (or any Astaire/Rogers flick)
2. French Kiss/How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days/ 13 going on 30 (typical chick flicks)
3. Office Space
4. “In this White House” West Wing episode. (Ok, it’s not a movie, but Ainsley makes her debut, and verbally whips Rob Lowe’s Sam into shape!)
5. Emma
6. An Affair to Remember
7. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Seasons 1-3.


Seven people I want to join in, too:
1. Little Shoe Girl
2. Divine Miss M
3. My Other Brain
4. Anne
5. Andrea
6. Amanda
7. Melodie

(Originally there was also “7 celebrity crushes.” Hm. Rob Lowe, Harrison Ford, Cary Grant and Hugh Jackman top the list. The problem with celebrity crushes is that these people aren’t “real” and they're just as sinful as the next person...)

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height