Tuesday, April 11

She's (kinda sorta) back!

Actually, I'm still in Minnesota. (You're in MINNESOTA?) yeahh...Sorry about not updating that on the blog. Last week, I had a mediation meeting on Monday (gathering data and the story of both of the parties), my midterm on Tuesday, and flying out to oversee an event for work on Wednesday for the event that occurred Thurs - Sat. Today and yesterday I got a bit of time off to spend with friends - although every work event also includes some of my best friends!

I finally have access to a computer for a few moments, so I thought I would update you. Many things happened out here, but the best was the reminder to me that I have a whole 'nother church that I love dearly and that shows grace and kindness like no other! I was telling most of the staff at Bethlehem that I can't wait for heaven, because my Presbyterian church and my Baptist church will be together, praising God. No "hundreds of miles" and difference in views will separate us!

And with that, I'll leave you with the verse(s) I read this morning in my devotions:

Peace I leave with you, Peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height