Tuesday, April 4

Creation, Fall, Redemption, Constipation

My Professor has a sense of humor! I took my Midterm test today and I think I did fairly well on it.

As for the post title, the question on the test asked about the biblical storyline or narrative:
  • The introduction (Creation)
  • the conflict (The Fall)
  • Resolution of the conflict (Redemption)
  • and then the conclusion (Consummation)

Consummation is the regeneration of the fallen earth into the perfect creation God intended it to be. It seems obvious to me that Professor Williams must have had someone accidentally write the answer as "Constipation" and found it funny enough to add it as an answer in our multiple choice. It gave me a good laugh midway through my test.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height