Wednesday, December 7

Wednesday

Hm, ok. I'm having difficulty thinking up posts because all I've done lately is buy christmas gifts or look for christmas gifts. Since three of the 8 people I'm getting gifts for regularly read this blog, I can't really say what I'm buying. BUT I can say, I love giving gifts.

The hardest one to get a gift for is my cousin's wife. She's beautiful and lives in New York, and with people like her (she's INCREDIBLY fun to be around) you just want to spend tons of money, because, well, people in NY spend a lot of money. I don't have tons of money to spend, but I also don't want to get her something that looks and seems cheap. So, I've been looking, but I've got to get going, otherwise I'll be WAY too late.

All the other gifts, I've got to keep secret, at least until about December 17th.

I'm REALLY bad with secrets/gifts. I can keep secrets (especaially if they're painful or serious) but good secrets, where it's just a matter of time? horrible.

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height