Sunday, September 11

A day dedicated to God, but relaxing by ....

watching sports!

I wonder if most would define me as a fanatic...? I can't believe I forgot how exhilarating it is to watch football! I can't say that I'm terribly upset that Moss has been traded, and I'll miss the incredible catches he's able to accomplish, but the drama off the field...not so much. My Vikings Jersey (kids size - far less expensive!) will need to be changed, as I've worn #84 for 7 years. Number 11 will be next up.

And then, of course, there is THIS! We are waiting with bated breath - our two favorite players are in the final! Not so bad. Our favorite to win the US grand slam is Agassi (US citizen), but Federer is the likely winner, and with his ability, we're just wishing he'd resign his Swiss citizenship and come play for the U.S!

No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height