Tuesday, May 22

The kind of day it's been

Every night I take 10 mg of Zyrtec (Because Tennessee? The allergy CAPITAL of the world) and 10 mg of Singulair (Which is amazing because my asthma is no! more!) and candy that masquerades as Calcium Chews.  I always eat the calcium last, because it's like a little good night treat to myself. Its like a "good job! you made it through another day. And you're doing so well fighting osteoporosis!

Some days are so tiring, you just eat the candy-masquerading-as-calcium-chews first. Because you're just so tired.

But good tired. I-worked-hard-and-accomplished-a-lot-today tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy said...

At the end of most weeks, I have "Cherry Limeade Friday", which is a practice I started during my first year of teaching to reward myself for making it through the week. During a tough week, I got the limeade on Friday morning instead of Friday afternoon. Part of how I knew the K-wood job was the right fit was that there is a Sonic right down the street!

With octaves of a mystic depth and height