Wednesday, June 29

The Official Reboot

Ok all you that I used to keep up with - Here we go! I am rebooting this blog. Now that I am no longer:

a) Busy beyond compare, forcing myself to work ridiculous hours, putting pressure on myself as the main breadwinner and succumbing to my fear of potential financial destitution (There will obviously be an upcoming post on fear of money and fear of the Lord)
b) Living in the world of confidentiality and always feeling uncomfortable sharing things even about myself, because I've gotten so used to keeping everything quiet (can we say, "overreacting?")
and c) WITHOUT INTERNET AT HOME

I will be hopefully keeping everyone in my St. Louis and Montana life apprised of our goings on here at CC. (Let's hope even more then keeping everyone updated, I will also be humorous, or at least interesting).

Next up: photos of the move....







No comments:

With octaves of a mystic depth and height